The Life Navigator School Program addresses today’s unprecedented learning landscape by helping students build strong executive functioning skills.
How it Works
The Life Navigator Middle School Program is a three-year advisory-based curriculum model that provides detailed lesson plans, parent engagement opportunities, and interactive faculty and professional development workshops.
Life Navigator Program Trajectory
Creating Pathways to Student Success and Well-being
The Life Navigator advisory-based curriculum ensures educators feel supported and prepared for implementation. We provide school staff and faculty members with:
- Teacher’s Guide with lessons plans for each week
- Slides for individual lessons to support implementation
- Student handouts
- Adaptations for remote and hybrid delivery
- Activities to develop executive functioning skills and support social-emotional connections
- Family Packet with resources for families
- Professional development and parent education
- Online access to all materials through several learning management systems
All student-facing and family materials are available in English and Spanish.